We are the Church of England in Shaftesbury Dorset, serving the community and serving Jesus where we are. The church is about people and faith and we know you will find a warm open welcome at all the churches in our team whether you are a visitor, a local or someone just looking for the deeper meaning of life.
- Our monthly magazine, Keyring, goes out across the Team and is a valued part of our communication with church members and the wider community in Shaftesbury and the villages. The post of editor is currently vacant and we are looking for a volunteer who can spare a few hours a ... Read more
- Advent Sunday – 29th November 2015 6:00PM St James’ Church, Shaftesbury A reflective service of words and music which takes us from our darkness to the expectation of the Light of the World in our midst. With choir, advent congregational carols, readings and time for reflection – this is a great way ... Read more
- Hello, This post will give you all the latest information which is sent out via email through eContact each week. Click on the logo to see this week’s econtact. To subscribe to eContact click here Read more
- Sunday 8th November 2015 6.00 pm St James’ Church, Shaftesbury Our Pilgrim has been wading along a flooded road, miserable, legs cold, boots and socks sodden. The end of the flood is in sight ahead, as he sees the road rise above the surrounding water, and start to climb towards green fields, with ... Read more
- TEAM ADMINISTRATOR Part-time, 16hrs per week We are nine Church of England churches in Shaftesbury and the surrounding villages and we are seeking an experienced administrator to run our office on Gold Hill. Working with the clergy team, you will provide central administrative and communications support and be the first point of ... Read more
- I’m delighted to announce that the Revd Pam Rink has accepted the post of Team Vicar in the Shaftesbury Team and will be moving to Motcombe in the new year. Pam was until recently Guardian of the Pilsdon Community in West Malling, Kent, and Associate Vicar in the Benefice of ... Read more