We are the Church of England in Shaftesbury Dorset, serving the community and serving Jesus where we are. The church is about people and faith and we know you will find a warm open welcome at all the churches in our team whether you are a visitor, a local or someone just looking for the deeper meaning of life.
- We all joined together as a team on the 30th August 2015 to celebrate Lammas Day with a joint Eucharist at Margaret Marsh barn. The weather was fair, which was good for our nearly 100 congregation, as our barn has one open side. It was great to have the Revd ... Read more
- Hello, This post will give you all the latest information which is sent out via email through eContact each week. Click on the logo to see this week’s econtact. To subscribe to eContact click here Read more
- An evocative afternoon commemorating the 70th anniversary of Victory in 1945, with wartime fashions from the Theresa Weller Collection, modelled live. Spanning the mid 1930s to Utility designs, “Make Do And Mend” creations, a wartime wedding and Dior’s ‘New Look’ of 1947, tap your feet to the sound of Glen ... Read more
- The Shaftesbury Team House Group re-convenes after the Summer break on Thursday 10 September at 8.00pm. in St. John’s Church Hall, Enmore Green. A theme was discussed for the first few meetings and this will be Are you a Christian or just a churchgoer? We will be looking at the letter of St. ... Read more
- Sunday 12th July 2015 6.00 pm St James’ Church, Shaftesbury This week our Pilgrim has forgotten about the hassle of life, the clash of Wimbledon with gardening, with work, with making cakes for the summer fête, with getting the car ready to go on a family holiday, and with attending the children’s sports ... Read more